How do I Make payments?
– We only take payments via T/T, Bank wire transfer or wire transfers via Western Union or MoneyGram or via world remit, depending on how fast you want your order processed and shipped out. Note that we do not take payments via PayPal.
What are the Payment Terms?
– For orders below 1000$, Full payment is required via wire or bank transfer Fully Paid.
– For Orders between 1001$ - 2500$, We Required 50% payment upon Invoice and the balance 50% paid against full shipping documents.
– C.O.D ( Cash On Delivery) Is also available only to clients we have supplied to before. That is to say, regular customers. If it is your first time buying from us please do note that you do not qualify for COD.
How long does it take to process my payment?
– Processing time depends on the form of payment you choose. Payments made via T/T or bank wire transfer may take up to 5 business days sometimes to be processed into our bank account depending on intermediary banks involved.
– If you make payments via western union, MoneyGram or world remit, We are likely to confirm the payments the same day and your order processed once we confirm the payments.
We will send you a confirmation email as soon as we have received your payment.
What can I do to ensure there are no delays in processing my payment?
Delays in payments processing is mostly caused by intermediary banks and also when you make payments via bank transfer. We have gone further to create accounts with most major banks with fast and reliable networks in order for payments to be processed within the shortest time possible.
When placing your order, kindly notify us on which bank you will be paying from so we can issue you with corresponding bank details to speed up the transaction. Also, you need to use the reference number on your Proforma Invoice. Be sure to make your payment out for the correct amount including VAT and shipping charges if applicable.
For small orders, we always advise you make payments via western union or MoneyGram so we can confirm payments and process the orders as soon as possible.
How do I cancel my order?
If you have not yet forwarded your payment, you can cancel your order by calling us. Orders, where no payment has been received, will be canceled automatically after 3 days. If you want to cancel your order and have already forwarded payment, We need to wait to receive payment before canceling your order and we will require your bank details to process your refund.
How soon will you ship my order after you receive my payment?
– Once payment is confirmed, it takes between 2 to 3 days to process your order. Once we process your order, we proceed to have it shipped and all shipping documents will be sent to your email and later posted via DHL as originals so you can use it to clear your goods at the destination port.
Can I change my shipping address?
Yes, you can contact us to change the shipping address before and after your order is shipped. Change of address after the order has been dispatched may result in additional shipping charges depending on what the shippers will say.