Positive aspect at use of wood briquettes as fuel is their
minimal influence on an environment at combustion in comparison with
classical solid fuel at identical calorific value as, for example coal,
but in 20 times the smaller contents of ashes (max 0.5 %).
Wood briquettes have wide application and can be used for all kinds stoves, boilers, perfectly burn in fireplaces and furnaces, grills and so forth.
The minimum order - one truck include 22 pallets of wood briquettes (22 pallets - 2112 packs of wood briquettes).
Briquettes are stacked on the pallet - 96 packings on the pallet and wrapped up by a plastic tape (1 pallet - 96 packs - 960kg).
Wood briquettes are sealed in polyethylene bags and completely protected from water and moisture.
We have big production capacities located in an ecologically clean region in Ukraine, convenient location and experience in the transportation allows us to offer good prices for our products delivered to your place.
- Production capacity – 24 000 tons of wood briquettes yearly.
- Minimum order– 22 tons (1 truckload).
- Bags with Buyer’s inlays can be ordered.
- 1 pallet - 96 bags (960 kg).
- Standard packaging – 10 kg bags (12 briquettes).
- Transparent no name bags.
- 1 RUF briquette size: 15x9x6 cm
- Humidity: < 10 %
- Calorific value: ~ 18 MJ/kg
Technical specifications of wood briquettes:
Wood Briquettes are produced from leafy trees sawdust. Compared to firewood it’s much more heat intensive fuel because of low humidity level.
We would like to present briquettes made from pure sawdust without any chemical or other additives.
- Product Code: Wood Briquettes
- Availability: In Stock